“Let’s go shopping!”
Upon hearing those words do your eyes light up?
Or does your heart sink?
Either way, I get it. Whether you love it or loathe it, shopping is inevitable… and everyone can use a little help.
If you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are you uncomfortable shopping alone?
- Are you even more uncomfortable shopping with friends?
- Do you fear judgement, competition, or just bad advice?
- Do you wear the same thing again again?
Then it’s time. For the Inventory Update.
The Inventory Update is the perfect opportunity to refresh and upgrade your wardrobe with minimal stress.
There’s no one-size-fits-all here. You’ll set the price point, together we’ll determine your needs and goals, and I’ll create a plan.
1. Do you want to shake things up?
Then let’s DO IT! I will provide a fresh perspective, carefully-considered guidance, and spot-on advice.
2. Do you want to leave in a pair of Louboutins? Do you want to experience the thrill of the hunt at T.J. Maxx? Find the perfect pair of vintage jeans?
I say, done, done, and done!
3. Do you have absolutely no idea what you want, and would maybe prefer that all of the clothes come to you?
No problem. I’m always up for a challenge. After a thorough discussion I will bring the stores to your door!
I will always speak the truth, and when I think that you could do better, I’ll tell you. All of your purchases are confidential. I never collect store or brand commissions.